Monday, November 4, 2013

Cledus, Daisy and I at the park!

One of those days where Scott was somewhere else I took the opportunity to try out a park. One of my old co-workers animatedly exclaimed that SouthEast Texas offers amazing running trails and huge parks. This was the only park he could provide for an example so I finally went to see the amazing hiking trails and outdoor adventure. What do you know I was surprised. It was located in the outskirts of the ghetto, I was the only white person there, cops circled the park more times than I felt comfortable and there was a noise consistent throughout the day that resembled distant gun shots that made Cledus and Daisy so nervous we cut our time short. Well lets just say we weren't holding our breath to get Scott and make a family day at the park. At least we got some enjoyable pictures. Oh ya and I saw a tree tipped over and thought it was teenagers so I picked it back up to rebury it and whammy ants all over me and crawling up my legs. An ant pile is what killed and tipped the tree over. Ugh nature. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
" You will take a chance in the near Future and Win!!"