Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

 Scott looks sooo excited to celebrate Christmas. He thinks it will be a 10 minute ordeal...Or he is in for a real treat!
 Yay This is more like it! More Excitement:)
 The anticipation is in her eyes:)
 Awww Cute book about me when I was a baby from my mom to Scott!

 Ummm...??
 He is sooo excited to have more gums. Most random flavors ha ha
 Necklace?......
 Scotts new helmet from his beautiful wife!

 Yay Daisy is happy now! (it was gone in 2 days:() Sometimes I don't know why I try.
 Searched the stored for a duck that I have been wanting to get Cledus. This penguin was a 94 Cent spur of the moment purchase and Yes, its his favorite. Who knew?

 Sooo many fun gifts form everyone this year. My house can finally start looking more like a home!

                                             I am ready for the apocolyps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
" You will take a chance in the near Future and Win!!"