Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pleasure Island 10K

          My race. It was alot of fun and Scott was a great cheer leader. I am not quite in shape yet for a race and almost passed out, luckily Scott was there for me at the finish line. Of course as I rounded what I thought to be the last spout, Scott saw me at the last second and made a dash to make it in time for the finish picture. Little did he or I know that I was to go around the finish line almost another mile to then turn around and come through the end. Yes, I was definitely on my last breath and Scott was getting bored:) Sadly Daisy got scared when Scott ran and tore herself lose from her leash and sprinted after him. Her bad hip just got a little worse and so now she has a pimp limp:)



                                Dang my cheerleader is cute:)
Also it was supposed to be very cold that day and a heat front came through. Right after I crossed the finish line the cold and wind came then it poured rain....HaHA for those who ran the Half Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
" You will take a chance in the near Future and Win!!"